My name is khionee stardust. I'm somewhere in my teenage whoop-awe-sum rollercoaster ride. This is a random watsoever blog for my blamblamblargh, photos, & thoughts. Pretty much as their crib. I live in an amazing world! In a perfect place, on top of God's greatest creation. I live..... inside my head. Not literally and all time ofc. But mostly yea. Life is all about living it lively, rite? I feel 'most alive' when i imagine, when i was perfectly alone, or when i created something. I know, i know, you Pixels might think: 'Oh god another depressed introvert girl's blog'. And the truth is, i do socialize, makes friends, hangin out, etc.
But, you know at certain point all those stuff aren't really comforting. I feel 'something', like a piece of jigsaw in my puzzlly-lalalalaly life is missing. Maybe,lack of love? Nah, maybe it's just bcs my life is as dull as it is. No surprise. Dead flat. Been living under a shade of gloomy cloud. I really need a sharpener. Har-ha-hahaaah. LOLypoop.
So yea, i filled those empty pieces with my 'me' relaxing twimee. A lots and loaddds of time. I alienated myself from this concrete jungle that filled with mostly 50% sober infant teenage + 50% money-power-thirsty grown ups species. Hahaha soooo yeaaa the story goes on but i got sleepy already,didn't filled up my tank tonite, i think it's running on low-fuel.
So thats it! Enough for this crappy greetings post.
Good night! dont let the bed bug bite yaa.
ps: i have the worst grammar ever, so bear with me okay
ks
But, you know at certain point all those stuff aren't really comforting. I feel 'something', like a piece of jigsaw in my puzzlly-lalalalaly life is missing. Maybe,lack of love? Nah, maybe it's just bcs my life is as dull as it is. No surprise. Dead flat. Been living under a shade of gloomy cloud. I really need a sharpener. Har-ha-hahaaah. LOLypoop.
So yea, i filled those empty pieces with my 'me' relaxing twimee. A lots and loaddds of time. I alienated myself from this concrete jungle that filled with mostly 50% sober infant teenage + 50% money-power-thirsty grown ups species. Hahaha soooo yeaaa the story goes on but i got sleepy already,didn't filled up my tank tonite, i think it's running on low-fuel.
So thats it! Enough for this crappy greetings post.
Good night! dont let the bed bug bite yaa.
ps: i have the worst grammar ever, so bear with me okay
ks
No comments:
Post a Comment